A Special invitation to honor all of who you are...and your child too!
- Does your own childhood impact your parenting?
- Do you sometimes struggle to parent respectfully?
- Do you find yourself feeling disconnected from your children?
- Do anger and frustration affect how you parent?
- Do hostility and frustration spill over into your relationship with others?
- Do you find yourself with a short fuse in public settings, like in traffic or in the grocery store line?
- Do you want to parent from a place that fills your heart?
- Do you wish you could set boundaries that support you, your children, and your work?
That’s right, when you feel guilty because you got angry, and you lost your patience with your child. The words you wish you could take back. The daily struggle you encounter because… well, because the truth is life isn’t just as you dreamed it would be…
You feel resentful, frustrated, and angry. And you feel guilty for feeling that way.
We know what that feels like too!
Who We Are
Amy C. Bryant is the founder of Wild Child Counseling, LLC, a gentle parenting consultation and counseling resource for parents and families. She empowers parents to connect with their children in respectful and meaningful ways, with collaboration and play as the main emphasis. Amy also founded “Parenting Beyond Punishment,” an online blog and FaceBook community for parents who want to move out of the reward-punishment parenting paradigm and into a more connection-centered approach to working with their children. She also contributes to Play At Home Mom, a blog designed to help parents connect with their children through play. Amy earned her Masters of Science and Specialist in Education degrees in professional counseling with a focus on children and adolescents. After graduation, she began her own research on the parent-child relationship and its effects on childhood outcomes, an interest that continues to flourish as she navigates her connection with her own soulful daughter.
Neca C. Smith is the founder of AidevO People Consulting, LLC a personal and professional growth and development firm. She is also the author of “Anger Intelligence (TM): Changing the Way You Think About Anger” Workbook and “Triggers: What Sets Us Off at Work and What to Do About It” eBook. Neca is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Life Consultant that has a passion for her clients live life well and coaching them to experience peace where there is chaos, clarity where there is confusion and movement where there is stagnation.